Tuesday, February 19, 2008

GerberBaby (TM) came!




Well, it finally happened. Sophy finally came into this world and most importantly into our little Gerber Family(TM). It was Feb 8th, Friday at 5:20pm that she entered the world (exiting Emily's body). Emily (with much help from Troy) tried labor for 7 hours with hardly any progression, then the Doctor recommended a C-section which was accomplished and 15-20 mins later Sophy was brought into the world, healthy, happy, and wide eyed. Troy and Emily couldn't believe the change that had instantly come into their lives.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I wanna know is..... where are the pictures. Geez. I have only been checking this site since your mom called. :) I haven't delivered, but I imagine I a am between hours or days away.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I forgot.... Congrats and I see you cut your hair!

Becki said...

good job Em! She is so Precious I want to come see her...and YOU again:)

Miriam said...

Sophy looks great! I'm glad she finally has joined your family. Take care and get lots of rest.

Julianna said...

She is so cute...but I'm expecting more pictures too!!! Congratulations!

Corianne said...

William says "Ah-goo-ba" about seeing a picture of his new little friend. Since I speak fluent William, he means, "Wow, she's cute!"