Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 4th of July & G-ma Anderson's Visit

We had a grand ole' time for the 4th. We went to the Layton parade and Sophy giggled when we covered her ears as the firetrucks and police cars came by with their sirens blaring. Too much fun with G-ma! Then we went to Morgan for a picnic buffet lunch and 4-wheeling extravaganza. Sophy even enjoyed the 4-wheeling! We didn't take her very far, but she loved the bumps and the wind and being able to see everything. We think she'll love driving, but we won't think about that now!













Grandma Anderson came to visit from Washington. She and I played with Sophy a great deal, made a skirt, and went to Lagoon. She watched Sophy while Troy's birthday wish was for me to go on the "Wicked" awesome ride with him. I couldn't believe I agreed to it, but what can you do when a birthday wish is on the line? When it was over, I was so excited I wanted to go again, but Sophy wanted to go home. Here's a picture that Sophy took of Grandma Anderson and then some pics from Lagoon.

No comments: