This may not seem important, but we've had them 4 times since I found the recipe. You may know that I am addicted to pumpkin (have been since I was pregnant and can't stop). This is my new favorite pumkin recipe. I am open to anyone else's favorite pumpkin recipes too!
Pumpkin Pancakes
3/4 C Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Ginger
1 C Evaporated Milk
1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
1 Egg
1/2 tsp Vanilla
Directions: Mix and cook like regular pancakes. Yummy! Try with whipped cream and hot cocoa on the side!
2 comments:
I am addicted to pumpkin too! I have a lot of great recipes if you are interested, and I am always looking for more if you have some to share. I am glad I am not the only pumpkin addict, I was starting to think I was a wierdo.
This looks so good. I can't wait to get home and try it!
Post a Comment