Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry CHRIST-mas To All!

With the holidays and the hustle and bustle of so many things edging to take priority, I have been feeling a bit bogged down with Christmas. I wish it was called CHRIST-mas so that so many people wouldn't feel bad about not getting gifts, or not giving gifts, or not having family, or having too much family. Most of all, this season is all about celebrating what makes us the happiest in this world. For me that is CHRIST. I am so grateful that he loves me and that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me too--despite all of the things that I do wrong or could do better. I am grateful for family, and due to that, here are some way cute videos of our little "Angel." She is really precious and we thank God for her everyday. She always finds a way to show us that life is not as hard or as evil as we see on the news. With just a little faith, and a lot of love, anyone can be as happy as Sophy (well, almost anyone...she is such a happy baby!).

1 comment:

Julie said...

You guys are a cute family. Merry christmas to you and a happy New Year.