Here are some pics from our stay at the Gerbers. We had so much fun living with Gma and Gpa. It was a party almost every night and beautiful views during the day. We had pool parties, food parties, and fun parties. Now we live close enough to visit more than we did when we lived in NSL so we'll get to see them often still.
I know that many of you have said you want pics of our new house...well I will get some soon! The camera picked a bad time to break and I will get it back from Tyler on Sunday and be able to still use it if I "hit it just right." Until then, you'll just have to take my word for it. We love our new house. We have met 4 houses of neighbors so far and they are very nice. It's a good mixture of older and younger families in this area. Sophy already has some cute friends, Lucas and Mackenna. I've unpacked our boxes and after the flooring people came (to put a finish on the wood flooring they were supposed to do before we moved in) and gased us out for 2 days I was able to cook in the kitchen! The view is beautiful, the rooms are more than we could have dreamed of and the neighborhood is quaint. We've been for walks and I almost ran to the Oquihrr Hills temple but didn't have quite enough time before Sophy woke up (that's a goal for this Sat). Still NOT as fun as FOXBORO, but it will never be. There is a huge field in our backyard that is perfect for playing Ultimate Frisbee or having large gatherings and we are very excited to have visitors! Let us know when you want to come! We miss you!
2 comments:
I can't wait to come see. Sophy is a doll, and looks like she is getting so much personality!!!! You guys are awesome and we miss you tons. How is it we could be next door neighbors and now live so far away. It makes me sad just to think about it. . . Miss ya. and Love ya tons.
I'm glad that you three are loving your new place. Isn't a brand new home just heaven?! We are loving ours, too. We will have to play one of these days-- soon.
Post a Comment