Well, we finally got a camera (by the way, that saga isn't over yet!), and so we took a bunch of pictures of our house to show everyone FINALLY!!! We have met quite a few neighbors and feel that we are here for a reason. We miss you all and hope you are doing well. Please let us know when you aren't busy and want to do something fun! :) I've also included some pictures from before we moved because I couldn't remember if I'd posted them yet. Enjoy!!
5 comments:
That is exciting to see your home!
Its also great to get a new camera:)
Your house is beautiful. Glad to hear that you guys are doing well and that you are enjoying your new neighborhood!
Way cute! Next time you should do a video and narrate it.
So nice! I'm so happy for you guys! Are you eventually going to finish the basement?
Oh, Em! The house is absolutely gorgeous!! The wood floors turned out so nicely. And the colors in the kitchen, the carpet in the living room, the bathroom. Ah, just a beautiful place to build memories.
Post a Comment