Where the fun never stops!
WAHOO! YEAH! I'm so happy for you!! How are you feeling? I'll need to give you a call soon- life has been a bit crazy around here.
That is so exciting!!!!Do you have any names picked out?
Congrats! Having a girl and a boy is so fun and so crazy. You will love it.
CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!!!
That is exciting! I am due the 31st. Where are you delivering? We could be pals.
So very incredibly happy for you!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and your new little one! :)
Wow! Congratulations Emily! And very exciting it is a boy! Good luck with everything!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! We need to get together before you have that baby. And, of course, after:)
That is so exciting for you guys! And having a girl and boy will be fun. I can't wait to find out what we are having.. We are due in May!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
WAHOO! YEAH! I'm so happy for you!! How are you feeling? I'll need to give you a call soon- life has been a bit crazy around here.
That is so exciting!!!!Do you have any names picked out?
Congrats! Having a girl and a boy is so fun and so crazy. You will love it.
CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!!!
That is exciting! I am due the 31st. Where are you delivering? We could be pals.
So very incredibly happy for you!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and your new little one! :)
Wow! Congratulations Emily! And very exciting it is a boy! Good luck with everything!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! We need to get together before you have that baby. And, of course, after:)
That is so exciting for you guys! And having a girl and boy will be fun. I can't wait to find out what we are having.. We are due in May!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment