Sunday, August 31, 2008
Emily's 27th B-day!
No matter how old I get (after the age of 17), I am astonished with how fast time goes by. I can't believe I turned 27 this year! It was a good day. Troy was very excited to give me my present: a "Cricut Expressions" which is essentially a fancy cutting machine so that scrapbookers don't have to buy packets of letters and pre-cut shapes. It also cuts out vinyl, which we are very excited about because we can make customized sayings and put them all over our home! (If anyone wants to play with me, feel free to let me know!) Sophy and I played during the day (I dressed her up in a "You are my Sunshine" shirt and skirt--see, I CAN be girly...on my b-day!). When Troy got home we went to the Bountiful Temple and did marriage sealings for people who have died already. It was a really neat experience and I thought alot about our temple marriage and how much we've been blessed. Then we went to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory (Sophy loved the bendy straw we let her play with), and to purchase vinyl and came back home to play with my present. I think Troy enjoyed shopping for it because he spent a considerable amount of time going through the technological things it could do and making sure I knew how cool it was. I was just happy to be able to make my own cards! ;) Then, on the following Sunday, Troy's mom and I made a new invention called "Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes" for my birthday. They were soo good! (Marie Calendar--if you are reading this: You should NOT have discontinued the Boston Cream Pie. I out ate many people on that pie and no longer have a record to hold!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, time seems to be flying by. It looks like you had a great birthday.
Post a Comment