Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun Times with Sophy and Friends!


We have had a great time with friends coming to visit recently. We wanted to show a little slideshow of those pictures. We are so grateful for the wonderful friends that we have and all of the fun times we've been blessed to have. Here's to YOU!



And a cute "photo-shoot" of pics of Sophy. I couldn't help myself! TOO CUTE!

4 comments:

Cottle said...

Sounds like it turned out beautifully and Soph is so dang cute with that hat on :) Glad to here you are having a great time. Can't wait to see you soon.

Aunt Lynnie said...

Loved seeing your slide shows and reading all about your family's activities and adventures! You did a beautiful job with the coordination of the volunteer efforts for the Summerfest. Things like that do a lot toward promoting peace among the nations. I loved the last paragraph of the article you wrote -- that said it all!!!
Love, Aunt Lynnie

Jennifer said...

Such a beautiful baby!

Angela said...

I'm really glad that I was able to finally meet Sophy!!! And it was wonderful to see you again!!