Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 3 Years Troy!

On October 20th, Troy and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. We went bowling (he won both games and got to choose lunch and what we'd wear going out in the evening), hiked Ensign's Peak, dressed up and went to our favorite pasta place: Spaghetti Mamma's, went to a movie theatre (that didn't exist anymore because it had been turned into a Haunted House and they hadn't updated the website), went home and rented a movie, went to the temple the next day to celebrate our marriage sealing, went to Troy's parents house to pick up Sophy, went the senic route to Park City and went shopping (browsing) and came back home to relax from all the fun. Here are some pictures from each event:


I can't believe that it's already been three years. Time has gone so fast and we are having so much fun. Troy is such a great husband. When I go crazy (which seems to be more frequently everyday), he takes the time to listen to me even when he's tired. He is funny, handsome, romantic, spiritual, consistant (which I need a great deal!), humble, a hard worker, wonderful cook, my best friend, and so much more than I could ever dream of deserving when we first met. I pray everyday that I will be able to let him know how much I love him. Thank-you for supporting me through all my many issues (small to large), and LOVING me despite it all!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe it's already been 3 years! Wow!! Time really does fly!!! Love y'all, and miss y'all greatly!!!

Chris and Jamie said...

Many congrats! Can you even see yourself 4 years ago? It seems that the longer you're married, the harder it is to remember life without him/her. You are such a beautiful little family!