Monday, August 30, 2010

VACATION FINALLY!!

It was SOO much fun. We took an 11 day trip over to Oregon to see Troy's mission and then drive up the Oregon Coast to a family reunion for my family in WA and then to visit my family, my grandparents, my mission friends, Forks WA for some Twilighting, and back to visit my family, took a Ferry to Seattle for lunch, then kayaking and canoeing in the Puget Sound and then over to Idaho Falls to visit my brother, sister in law and sister. WHEW!! What a fun trip! Sophy did SOO well too! Thanks to all who made our dream trip possible. We did EVERYTHING we've wanted to do for a long time. Enjoy the pics! I had to break them into 2 groups so you wouldn't get too bored. Again, this is mostly for grandparents and relatives because the rest of you have lives and will be far too busy to see this much fun!



Here's some more:

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Emily!!

Oh wow you can find anything on the internet and I am so glad I found your blog. I have your book that you so graciously lent me SO SO LONG AGO, so sorry to give back to you!

Please e-mail me your address so I can make sure you get it! Your daughter is so very cute! So sorry it has taken me so long but I am so happy I found your blog!

Jamie Kalikakis Cheney

jlc0416@gmail.com, I can't wait to hear from you!

Janint said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. I loved to see all the pics from your trip to OR and WA. Those nachos looked good :) What a fun trip!