Here are some pics (now that Sept is almost over) of my bday. Troy made this one a year to remember, after my mom called to wish me "Happy 30th!" and was sure I was turning 30. :) LOVE YOU MOM! First on my bday, he made me a BOSTON CREAM PIE FROM SCRATCH! The same exact recipe the Omni Parker House hotel used in creating the first ever (and they still make it-we had some when in Boston last year) Boston Cream Pie. Only my sweet techy-good at everything hubby! Then he suprised me and told me to not make any plans for a Thurs and Friday, got a babysitter for Sophy overnight and took me (without knowing ) on a road trip to St. George to see a George Gershwin musical called "Crazy For You!" Everything I loved was there, old people music, singing and dancing and acting all by the same people, and especially Troy. We stayed overnight at a Marriott and ate LOTS of food while we were gone. Then did some sight seeing and hiking before coming back to civilization. :) THANKS SO MUCH TROY! I LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
Well, happy Birthday! What a great get away. And what a talented and sweet husband you have. I don't know the exact day of your birthday, but seems you had a great one! Congrats!
What a super fun birthday! Yea Troy! That Boston Cream Pie looks so good and since I've never had one I think Troy should make one for me too:) And I love Crazy For You! I hope you had a blast!
Post a Comment