What's with this day?? This morning I almost hit 2 baby chicks that were walking across the

street. Then I went to the Gateway center with Sophy and a friend and it took 1 hr 15 mins to get there because the President's Motor Brigade was clogging up downtown for a while. (Apparently he was also visiting the First Presidency of the LDS Church. For more on that story
click here. ) While we were driving to an alternate shop in another area of town, my friend said "Watch out for the dog." I

was confused because all I saw was a bird that I tried to avoid. Once I looked where she was pointing I saw a dog darting out after the bird that I tried to avoid...which I also was in danger of hitting. Then we finally got to the Gateway center, made our purchase (sport apparel) and were driving home. We were almost to our development when a black cat moesied across the road infront of us. All in all it was a fun day--fyi: no animal or otherwise deaths were caused from my driving an arguably grandparent-style vehicle at a normaler than average speed. I can't believe that all happened before 6pm! Guess I shouldn't try to leave the house afterall!
No comments:
Post a Comment