Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We have been trying to be more active and do more for the holidays (get involved and have fun instead of saying "we have a baby, we can't...it would be too HARD, and take too much planning...maybe next year.), so we did! Sophy was a pumpkin (there's a funny story to that: I craved pumpkin of all different varieties during most of my pregnancy-not just the fall) and we went to three Halloween parties! 1) Troy's cousin Marie invited us up to their house for doughnut eating, apple bobbing, baby looking (lots o' cute kids in cute costumes!), galore! 2) The ward had a Trunk or Treat in the church parking lot. We brought our strollers and enjoyed free doughnuts (I think Troy has a fettish) and hot chocolate. 3) On Halloween Night we went to Troy's parent's house and ate Chili and breadsticks, went Trick or Treating (I know we are too old, but it was fun--we took Sophy as our alliby) with his sister Trisha (a Monster drink-costume made by her and Troy's dad, foam!) and her fun friend Jared (the oversized midget on a box). We also threw caution to the wind and went to a very cool corn maze (with some very good friends and our kiddos) in Syracuse and then out to dinner at Famous Daves (there's a reason they are famous!) for tummy stuffing! Hope you enjoy our pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What if you don't have any kids and you use the excuse its to much work?!?!? We just sat at home and handed out candy but it was a fun time. I love the costumes...I think all babies should be a pumpkin at least once when they are little.
very cute we loved having you up!!! I am so glad you came. It is our turn to come down and visit you!!! When are we invited again???? :)
Looks like you had a super fun Halloween :D Thank you for taking the time to update your blog so we your friends and family can know how the Gerbernators are doing.
So I just thought I would tell you, I might be enjoying my first Vegan Thanksgiving tomorrow with your sister-in-law!!!
Post a Comment